Monday, October 19, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
This “bear” or “lion” could be an area where he is not gifted or his personality is not inclined, and because of selfishness, fear, or pride, he prefers to avoid. We want to show Chad the underlying sin that hinders him, and then challenge him to attack it. See, we not only desire to help Chad grow stronger where he is already strong, but to also grow strong where he is weak.
* Be the first to pray in group settings.
* Be the first to take an interest in others.
* Be the first to lead in conversation.
* Be the first to stop a conversation that is not edifying.
* Be the first to offer to serve others.