Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday, Knox!

Knox, you are strong, funny, compassionate and generous.The reasons your Dad and I love you are many, but our favourite thing might be your hair smile.



You are loud like your Dad and you have a strong sense of right and wrong. You are eager to forgive, quick to share, and you return your little brother’s tackles with surprising gentleness.



Your Dad and I marvel at how quickly you make friends. You instinctively understand people and social situations in a way that we never could at your age.


May [the Lord] grant you your heart's desire
   and fulfill all your plans!
May we shout for joy over your salvation...


Happy Birthday, Knox. Our family is better for having you in it!
xoxoxoxoxoxo...ok, I’ll stop.

1 comment:

  1. Superb birthday party!! I loved his hairstyle, that’s so lovely. Well, my son is asking me to organize his birthday party at his favorite kid’s party places Miami. Tomorrow I’ll contact the manager for making reservations for the venue.

    ReplyDelete